We are looking for a result-oriented, analytical individual who has excellent time management skills, to become a valuable member of our Hastings Information Systems Department!
- Project planning and scheduling.
- Directing new development and system maintainance.
- Systems implementation.
- Managing system improvements.
- Developing and managing team members.
- Provide end-user support.
- Training and system documentation.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letters, resumes and salary history, in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Information Systems or Management.
- Knowledge in Accounting, Product, Internet, Warehouse, POS/Rental/Labor, and Replenishment systems.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented with strong communication and follow-through skills.
- Must have an extreme sense of urgency.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Two years of relevant work experience in a management position.
- Experience in systems development and project management across a variety of technical platforms along with familiarity with current and emerging technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing in-house applications.
- Retail business experience preferred.
- Experience managing relationship and projects with third party software companies or implementers.
- Strong Training and documentation skills.
- Strong business process skills.