Performs key project management responsibilities for projects related to the implementation, roll-out, and ongoing development of a technology portfolio for our business clients. Incumbent will be responsible for creating clear and attainable project objectives, building the requirements, managing the constraints of time, scope, and quality to deliver great solutions and leading teams across the business, IT, and vendors involved in this application environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; five years experience managing interactive projects; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Experience in banking preferred.
- Manage all elements of projects from kick-off to delivery.
- Oversee and direct multiple projects at a time.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the business, their needs, expectations, and requirements.
- Work with business units and project teams to estimate costs and timing for tasks creating essential documentation and tracking.
- Coordinates all activities of the project team and ensures that project tasks are completed by: scheduling and facilitating team meetings, executive updates, and required status reporting.
- Develops, maintains, reviews, and disseminates all project documentation including status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and post mortem reviews.
- Provides accurate management of the portfolio of project to which assigned.
- Escalates for resolution issues impacting the successful completion of project deliverables.
- Interfaces and complies with project management office.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Complies with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- “LIVE” the Bank’s Mission Statement and “PRACTICE” the Bank’s Corporate Strategy.
High level of computer literacy with spreadsheets, word processing and database software and/or business systems (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, VISIO, other graphic software).
Knowledge in one or more of the following areas required: software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and technical components. Proven understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. As a part of the MB Financial hiring process all applicants will be required to submit to, and pass, a pre-employment urine drug screening.
MB Financial - 23 months ago
The "MB" in MB Financial doesn't stand for "Midsized Businesses," though that's its target market. The holding...