As a Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for designing and developing custom business applications and leading small teams (1-5 developers). You must be comfortable with developing new products from the concept phase onward, as well as taking complex and challenging existing systems and quickly developing expertise in maintaining/enhancing them. You must be able to follow software development processes, prepare detailed project documentation, and generate work estimates.
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience in information technology field with a minimum 1 of 2 years of professional experience as a project lead/project manager/product manager
- Must be a technical expert with business understanding
- Experienced with agile and waterfall project management methodologies
- Must have extensive programming experience developing enterprise level business applications using .Net or Java
- Must have database programming and administration experience with MS SQL Server 2005/2008 or Oracle
- Experience with additional web technologies and multiple programming languages a plus
- Must be experienced with full-life cycle application development from project inception till delivery
- Experience architecting/designing applications a plus
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to work directly with end clients and manage client projects in professional manner
- Must be able to lead team of 1-5 developers and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be very hands-on with excellent problem-solving skills and good work ethics
- Aptitude for programming and learning new technologies
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership skills and step up to the challenge when necessary
- Must be able to work around projects and deadlines with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary
This is an onsite position. No telecommuting or relocation assistance will be considered for this position. This position may require some travel.
- A degree in computer science, business or relevant field
- PMP certification a plus
Please send your resume to
for immediate consideration.