Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Dayton Area Company to find and qualify candidates for their Project Manager positions.
This person will be responsible to lead a cross-functional group of team members in the planning and execution of project work and meet all project performance objectives.
- Demonstrated Project Management experience and strong written/verbal communications skills.
- Must be eager to learn as you will be responsible for planning how servers are installed on-site, typically in a communication room and how it will communicate over the network to computers installed at each.
- Units that are installed must be engineered by the Project Manager which could include a design and install of structural support.
- Ability to work with the customer on securing requirements for the software functionality, so an understanding of software is a preferred
- CAD or Visio software experience would preferred.
- Ability to work with Project schedules with Microsoft Project where they calculate progress in terms of earned value calculations
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Experience with EVM a plus
- OSHA experience a plus
- AutoCAD experience and software experience a plus
- 2 years ago - save job
PMI is the world's largest project management member association, representing more than 600,000 practitioners in more than 185 countries....