- Managing team of 5 people.
- Over see and plan roll out of major projects.
- Supervise the resolution of day-to-day technical issues.
- Deliver as per the quality standards set by the organization.
- Establish protocols and documentation for the operating standards of the department .
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- Candidates must be dependable, responsible, and be able to manage a large IT infrastructure that is 24/7 and mission critical.
- A+ or CompTIA certification would be an asset.
- Networking and router management Experience.
- Windows Experience.
- Linux Experience.