Type: 6 month contract
Location: Foster City, CA
Job Req: 49912
- Work with cross-functional and cross-company teams to define, launch, and drive strategic business initiatives through entire project lifecycle.
- Structure and execute initiatives by gathering relevant data, leading analyses, developing final project proposals and recommendations, and creating and executing project plans.
- Revise and adjust project plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Communicate project objectives, status, expectations to project team and management.
- Create, manage, and track project schedules, including tracking dependencies, deadlines, and other information that may impact delivery or quality of project.
- Minimize, manage, and avoid risks to milestones, schedules and objectives of project.
- Work closely with other IT members (Business Applications Group)
- Prepare presentations, project documentation and reports. Metrics Driven.
- Motivates cross-functional and cross-organizational project team to work together in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Identify areas for improvement in internal processes within the department and cross-organizationally along with possible solutions.
- Work closely with external IT partners on various IT programs.
sologig - 20 months ago