Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Minimum five years project management experience or lead position in a customer support environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word programs
- College degree required.
- Project Management training or certification preferred.
Manages and develops project plans and business requirements while consulting on required tasks, quality parameters and defined time lines. Maintains day to day status reports while validating project deliverables and time lines. Organizes project solutions necessary to manage and track projects. Maintains project plans specifying goals, strategy, scheduling, risks and allotment of resources during all phases of projects.
- Maintains the project plan.
- Maintains project status (milestones and time reporting) and tracks changes to the baseline plans.
- Obtains resources needed for the project, including people (proper number with appropriate skills), space, tools, etc.
- Obtains concurrence with the project plan from all functional group representatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Transfirst - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Welsh makes wealth. Private equity firm Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe (WCAS) invests in growing health care, information, and business...