The IT Project Manager will be responsible for full life-cycle management of technology projects.
• Works across business functions, as necessary, to determine and define requirements and plan project deployment
• Defines resources and schedules for projects implementation.
• Responsible for risk identification and resolution and contingency planning as necessary.
• The IT Project Manager plans and schedules project timelines, deliverables, and milestones.
• Assists in development of documentation deliverables, as applicable
• The IT Project Manager manages vendor and contractor management as applicable to the project(s)
• Regular status reporting to management.
sologig - 4 months ago
At The Ascent Services Group, we have created an environment where culture, commitment and opportunity converge to yield a truly unique plac...