Dept: Information Technology Operations
Reports To: Manager, IT Project Management
The primary purpose of this position is to assist Manager in the planning and implementation of special projects in IT Operations.
Gathers and documents project and system requirements.
Performs pre and post testing and documents results.
Oversees and assists with staff training and creating training material.
Recognizes unique or problem situations within areas of assigned responsibility.
Researches and formulates solutions in conjunction with manager.
Serves as main point of contact and provides end-user support for special projects.
Runs database queries on an as needed basis.
Ensures goals and objectives are met within the specified timeframe and meets project requirements.
Acts as main point of contact for system support and maintenance, as assigned.
Responds to calls, correspondence, and email in a timely manner.
· Bachelor’s degree or in Information Systems or equivalent is required.
· Minimum 2 years progressive experience in project management, business analysis, or systems analysis, preferably in IT Operations.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Advanced knowledge of Word and Excel
· Demonstrated experience in conducting workflow analysis and creating documentation.
· Demonstrated experience maintaining documentation throughout project life cycle.
· Strong knowledge of relational database concepts and ability to write SQL queries.
· Experience with image capture and OCR solutions.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Mobility: Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements: Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Environmental Conditions: Usual office setting.
Since 1975, Hawkins, Ash, Baptie & Company, LLP has provided accounting and consulting services to more than 700 Public Housing Authorities...