To apply, please click here.
We are seeking motivated self starters to join our technical recruiting team. This person will be responsible for identifying, evaluating and recommending candidates for employment and consulting services. In addition, this person will be assisting account managers in coordinating interviews with the client and extending offers of employment.
- Bachelor’s degree a MUST
- MUST be comfortable in leading a conversation
- Ability to learn best practices and processes for recruiting
- Ability to multi task/ prioritize
- Has a competitive drive as well as being an efficient team player
- More Sales oriented than HR
- Desire to stay abreast of cutting-edge developments, trends and innovations in IT technology.
- 1-3 years of Recruiting experience in the staffing arena a plus
** We need someone who will work hard with a smile on their face, know when to have fun and know when to buckle down and work hard! After all, it's up to you to make that happen... Do you have that motivation and drive to be a self starter at a company that is doing well, filled with others of the like?
Since 2000, Bluewolf has been the world’s fastest growing provider of On Demand Services. We have had 10 straight years of profitability, with 48% growth each year. Some of our awards include: 2009 & 2010 Best Places to work in NYC by Crain’s, 2008 CODIE Finalist, CRN 100 Fast Growth, Gartner Cool Vendor Award, INC 5000 and CRN Top 25 Most Influential Executives. Join The Pack…
We offer a terrific compensation package including a competitive base salary plus incentives, full health benefits, profit sharing, dental, and a 401k. 35K + Limitless commission.