Quicken Loans is the No. 1 online mortgage lender in America, closing loans in all 50 states, and the fifth largest residential mortgage lender in the nation. We've been named to Fortune Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list for the past ten years, ranking as high as No. 2.
Are you the type of person who strives to make a difference? Recruiters at Quicken Loans make a difference for our clients and our company every day. If you want to make your mark, join the company that will make a big difference in your career.
What You Will Do:
Every day our Recruiters :
What You Will Need:
- Provide evidence of succeeding at both meeting or exceeding production and quality of hire goals in a high volume culture.
- Source and recruit candidates while creating a fantastic candidate experience and serving client hiring leader needs.
- Showcase strong relationship Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Using networks, centers of influence and innovative/cutting edge recruiting/sales tactics to identify, develop and recruit talent or customers.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
- A proven history of high performing recruiting or sales production in a third party, corporate recruiting or high volume sales environment.
- Evidence of achieving or exceeding goals in any of the above mentioned environment.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Evidence of using networks, centers of influence and innovative/cutting edge recruiting/sales tactics to identify, develop and recruit talent or customers.
- Experience and demonstrated positive results in direct sourcing and cold call recruitment preferred.
- Experience in sales, banking and/or the mortgage industry preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A self - motivated, proactive, dynamic and resourceful individual with a polished image.
- Must have IT recruiting experience, preferably in a 3rd party setting.
Quicken Loans - 17 months ago