IT Risk Lead
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Corporate Sector (CS) IT Risk Management establishes the framework and provides guidance to the Corporate Sector towers for managing risk, assessing controls, and engaging with internal and external organizations to determine adequacy of the control environment. Within that organization, the Risk Assessment Team is responsible for performing Risk Assessments of new technologies introduced to the CS and/or impacting two or more Lines of Business to ensure they comply with Corporate Policies & Standards and technology risks are managed.
· Evaluating risks on emerging technologies and new infrastructure introduced to the bank.
· Identifying opportunities to improve risk posture, developing creative solutions for mitigating risks.
· Liaising with senior managers to communicate and influence best risk practices.
· Driving compliance to adhere to best risk management practices throughout the organization.
As an Information Risk Lead within this group your day to day responsibilities will be to develop and execute CS and firm-wide risk assessments of new technologies, processes, products or programs, with focus on consistency and risk mitigation. This includes:
· Assess Processes to identify Risk issues and provide advice and guidance on how to address them.
· Assess Projects and Programs to ensure adherence to existing policies and standards, regulatory requirements, or best business practices, identify Risk issues and provide advice and guidance to key stakeholders on how to address them.
· Assess System and Infrastructure technology being introduced to ensure they comply with Corporate Policies and Standards and technology risks are managed.
· 5-7 years of deep technical work experience in one or more areas of infrastructure (e.g. UNIX, Windows, mainframe), databases (e.g. DB2
SQL Server) and networks is required.
· 7-10 years related business experience, including experience in 3-5 years in Risk Management and/or Technology Audit functions a plus.
· Comfortable debating issues with senior decision makers and pushing back where necessary.
· Complete understanding of IT control policies
· Strong written and verbal presentation skills to a wide variety of senior managers across the organization.
· CISSP, CISM/CISA, or CRISC certifications a plus.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Information Risk Management
US-NJ-Jersey City-NOC 5 - 575 Washington / 02969
US-NY-New York-1 CMP / 03425
Central Technology & Ops
JPMorgan Chase - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...