We are recruiting for full-time opportunities for those with personal drive, who can interact with others towards a common goal and can see beyond the present to the future and strive for continuous improvement.
Development, installation, maintenance and repair of all corporate information systems. Includes all software and hardware for multiple locations, US and Canada; providing exceptional customer service to all business unit end-users.
• 2-3 years experience with IT systems and customer support
• Strong troubleshooting, systems, hardware and applications for administration of IT infrastructure
• Able to identify and implement new technologies to improve workflow capabilities
• Develop and implement support, training, and user documentation
• Flexible scheduling for some evenings, weekends and/or conferences as needed
• Competitive salary and benefit package!
Qualified candidates may submit their resume; however, in-person applications and interviews are required.
• Interviews by appointment, or Monday-Friday from 9am-2pm.
• 2 forms of identification required
Our client is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer committed to recruiting and maintaining a diverse staff. All qualified, interested individuals are encouraged to apply.
WNY Jobs - 22 months ago
Complete Personnel Solutions LLC. (CPS) is committed to consistent, professional solutions to your staffing needs.
CPS is a locally owned...