Open Analytics is the premier provider of complex Business Intelligence solutions. We bring 40+ years of advisory and implementation expertise in retail, financial, healthcare, and manufacturing industries that enable clients to dramatically improve decision making across organization through an iterative delivery methodology. Our mission is to provide innovative and engaging Business Intelligence solutions for our customers leveraging industry best practices.
From Mobile Business Intelligence, Analytics and Information management, to Cloud based Business Intelligence solutions--Open Analytics champions platform-independence--making us the preferred choice for companies who need to do more with less--giving them greater accessibility and solutions with less guess-work about which platform or device to start with.
The role of the Technical Sales Associate is to provide the highest level of client service to our existing as well as future business customers. This person will respond to technical and business-related questions from existing as well as prospective customers each day. New business opportunities will be the primary focus for this position relying heavily on measured outbound contact activity. Our Sales team is responsible for implementing aggressive sales to generate new business, cultivate relationships, and grow profits. This position requires strong dedication, organization, and enthusiasm for achieving company and self-oriented goals.
- Understand technical terminology and language used within industry
- Grasp broad understanding of technological changes specific to the server and storage generations within defined product group
- Learn what each component of an Enterprise class server does and its relation to the other components/parts in a system
- Continue to develop knowledge base of technical changes occurring with industry and keep abreast of new product offerings, changes and promotions
- Increase sales with established customer base by proactive contact via phone and email campaigns
- Increase sales with new customer base by cold calling customers and gaining knowledge of target customers infrastructure and needs
- Meet sales objectives set by management including sales quotas, call activity, and prospect attainment
- Manage own customer base by making regular 1-1 contact on a monthly/quarterly basis as needed, and thus creating a personal and consultative relationship with client
- Utilize available resources, such as inside sales support and product managers to assist in closing all business opportunities
- Develop basic understanding of market pricing and quotation process
- BA or BS technical degree strongly preferred with a strong academic record
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Prior telemarketing experience is preferred but not required
- Must possess the ability to work in a team environment and a willingness to help others and cross boundaries
ZipRecruiter - 19 months ago