Advanced Resource Technologies, Inc. - is currently recruiting for a IT Security Analyst I in support of a contract with the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) at our Rockville, MD location, Position is full-time, exempt. Start date is approximately January 2013.
As a member of the team that is responsible for a wide range of IT Security Project support; will assist in the development, coordination and documenting plans, procedures and architecture to include Certification & Accreditation of systems, and NIST self assessments.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development and administration of the entity-wide Security Plan using the existing documentation, and industry standards and federal government legislation.
- Assist in the development, promulgation, and review of security and policy elements for the IT Security Program.
- Assist in writing and testing contingency plans and disaster recovery plans.
- Develop and maintain the entity-wide Concept of Operation Plan (COOP) update for critical operations.
- Update and maintain organizational Certification and Accreditation documentation.
- Develop government security policy documentation.
- Develop and maintain Systems and Infrastructure Security Plan.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the IT Security Architecture Plan.
- Design, implement, document, and evaluate government computer security programs.
Mandatory Requirement: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility for access to sensitive government information, Public Trust clearance with background evaluation and credit check.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 4 years specialized experience; without a degree must have 8 years of specialized experience.
- Security related industry certification desired (i.e., CISSP) and can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
- Possess a general understanding of IT security requirements and demonstrated experience in IT security writing and presenting reports to executive level personnel.
- Understanding of computer security requirements and practices in the civilian sector of the federal government.
- Must have in depth knowledge consistent with security principles and best practices as reflected in the NIST-800-18, OMB A-130, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-30, NIST 800-34 and NIST-800-37 Rev 1, and other applicable Federal regulations and guidelines.
- Must have knowledge of FISMA and NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must have strong writing and organizational skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and salary requirements. Our preferred method for receiving your resume is to apply on-line.
Advanced Resource Technologies, Inc. (ARTI)
Apply on-line at: http//www.team-arti.com/jobopening.htm
Attention: Recruiter, 12-
1555 King Street Suite 400
Alexandria, VA 22314
Fax: (703) 682-4823