also include the development and promotion of security awareness initiatives across all business units. In addition, the individual will support daily security operations and incident responses.
The IT Security Analyst will report to the Manager of IT Security & Compliance. This individual will leverage their vast experience to provide guidance to other members of the security team and our business stakeholders. The role requires a person who will work closely with colleagues to deliver technical and process controls that include implementing best in class solutions and the definition, execution and compliance of security related standards, processes and policies.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in securing applications and technologies to support internal and external cyber-defense while demonstrating the initiative to work independently.
- Act as an IS/IT liaison throughout the organization in support of cyber-security response and cyber-incident management.
- Effectively respond to cyber incidents; provide technical assistance to end users as well as to system owners and support teams of critical infrastructure systems.
- Disseminate timely and actionable notifications regarding current and potential security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Responsibility for cyber-security operations such as; Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Antivirus – Endpoint protection, BotNet-CnC/APT Detection, Vulnerability Scanners, Log Aggregation and Analysis/SIM/SIEM, Data Analytics, and Security Intelligence.
- Work closely with architects and technology specialists to ensure adequate security solutions are in place throughout all IT systems and platforms that mitigate identified risks sufficiently and meet business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Develop security event processes and procedures.
- Lead the CSERT in simulations and cyber-Security response exercises across the organization.
- Ensure execution of the incident response process to the resolution of cyber-security incidents in alignment with ITIL incident management framework and information security best practices and standards.
- Maintain cyber-security risk registrar and report on Key Risk Indicators (KRI) in alignment with key business strategic objectives
- Initiate and coordinate cyber-security forensic investigations
- Proactively monitor and review of security logs.
- Other duties as required to support IT security and maintaining minimal acceptable risk posture.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference job code 232529 when responding to this ad.
- Extensive experience with defense-in-depth security architecture & best practice configuration on a global scale
- CISSP/CEH/ SANS GSEC or other security related certifications required
- 5 years or more of current and progressive Information Security experience required
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical discipline required
- Ability and experience implementing Security Operations Center Procedures and Processes
- Experience with SIEM and log management products: ArcSight, CA, Cisco, LogLogic, RSA EnVision, Symantec SIM, Symantec CCS, RSA DLP, LogRhythm, Q1Labs and other market place SIEM products
- Experience implementing security controls in a manufacturing & process environment desired
- Experience with secure deployment of directory services including Active Directory
- Able to demonstrate progressive, broad-based IT, and business experience
- Experience with the application of risk management methodologies and reporting on security risks in alignment with business risk.
- Strong customer service skills and commitment to providing quality service in support of IS/IT goals
- Broad experience with IS/IT including networks, security, servers, storage, applications, infrastructure, project mgmt., and governance
- Knowledge of IAM technologies & implementation experience a plus
- Experience with the following standards and frameworks: ISO 27001, ITIL, COBIT, Six Sigma, CMMI, SDLC, Project Mgmt.
OtterBase - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard