This position exists to develop, implement, and maintain information security practices and techniques to ensure a sound security posture that complies with Texans’ information security program.
In this position, the employee maintains and analyzes security related needs, evaluates compliance requirements, and implements solutions. In addition, this position reviews and generates security-related management reports and information. The employee will also serve as a liaison with and provide service level oversight to security vendors. Employee participates in all phases of vulnerability management, incident management, disaster recovery testing, security reviews and security measurements.
Additional duties include installation, configuration and maintenance/administration of security devices and solutions.
1. Perform Vulnerability and Application scans; mitigate scan results.
2. Conduct weekly network security review meeting with IT staff
3. Maintain and manage Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
4. Provide Security Vendor Oversight, Analysis, and recommendation of new products and services
5. Perform Testing/Audits of Security Controls and Security Reviews of Information Systems as directed, review network documentation and Visio diagrams
6. Maintain inventory for all security related equipment
7. Support specialized project development activities associated with the computer environment
8. Use problem management software to log problems and track until solved.
9. Interact with clients at all levels of the organizations for preventative support issues.
10. Ensure proper incident management processes are defined, documented and practiced.
11. Maintain detailed security related documentation
Texans Credit Union - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard