Textura is the leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. Our solutions serve owners, architects, general contractors and subcontractors across the project lifecycle – from design and pre-qualification to bid management, submittals and payment – on a single, integrated platform. Textura’s collaboration platform and online product suite represent the first time the industry has all the tools needed to manage their business in an integrated fashion to save time and money and reduce exposure to risks. CNN Headline News said our CPM application may be “the most sophisticated business-to-business Internet-based application in the world.” With award winning SaaS technology, world-class customer support and 100% growth year-after-year, Textura is leading the construction industry’s technology transformation.
Textura will provide a competitive salary, benefits, 401K, bonus program, training, development, and advancement opportunities.
Please visit our website at www.texturacorp.com to learn more about our products and the customers we partner with and service.
The IT Security Director will provide vision and leadership for developing and supporting security initiatives for the Textura applications and the corporate environments. They direct the planning and implementation of enterprise systems, business operation, and facility defenses against security breaches and vulnerability issues. This individual is also responsible for auditing existing systems while directing the administration of security policies, activities, and standards.
You will oversee the implementation and operation of Textura’s security solutions through definition, monitoring and identification of the security and systems infrastructure, processes and access controls. You will be responsible to expand and constantly improve both the SaaS customer facing systems and corporate security through policy, architecture and training. Responsibilities include the selection of appropriate security solutions, and the oversight of any vulnerability audits and assessments. You will interface with peers in the systems, network and development departments as well as with the leaders of the business units to both define the corporate security vision and to solicit their involvement in achieving higher levels of enterprise security through information sharing and co-operation. You will also work closely with external auditors, customers and third parties to explain and demonstrate the application’s security structure.
Position Qualifications and Required Traits
- Oversee the planning, deployment, integration and configuration of security solutions and of any enhancements to existing systems and policy in accordance with Textura’s security structure
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through enterprise workstations, servers and other systems and in databases and other data repositories
- Work with both internal and external auditors on SOC1, SOX, ACH, PCI and other formal audits
- Engage in ongoing communication and planning to ensure enterprise wide understanding of security goals and to solicit feedback and foster co-operation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the IT security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the development of new attacks and threat vectors and turn those into actionable policy and procedure
- Work directly with customers, auditors and external third parties to explain and demonstrate the security aspects of the applications and infrastructure during RFP or other auditing exercises
- Refine and maintain the security awareness training program and all security documentation (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures)
- Supervise the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and security audits and own the follow-up on any issues found
- Maintain the Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan, where appropriate
Education & Certification
- Extensive hands-on experience in enterprise security architecture design, documentation and enforcement
- Experience in securing and maintaining internet based applications, preferably with a background in shared-tenant SaaS architectures
- In-depth working knowledge of various industry standards, best practices and audit mechanisms such as ISO 27002, PCI, SOC1, BITS, ISF, SANS, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to security
- Strong understanding of IP, TCP/IP, and other network administration protocols
- Experience in designing and delivering employee security awareness training
- Experience in developing Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Solid understanding of computer systems characteristics, features, and integration capabilities
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management
- Excellent understanding of project management principles
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving security problems
- Degree in the field of computer science and/or 5 years equivalent work experience
- One or more of the following certifications:
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification
- GIAC Security Leadership Certification
- ISACA Certified Information Security Manager
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security
- (ISC)2 SCCP
- (ISC)2 CISSP
- (ISC)2 ISSAP
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Highly self-motivated and directed yet team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Able to think independently and sell ideas and concepts across the enterprise
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to conduct research into security issues and products as required
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language