Emtec, Inc. is an integrated IT solutions, services and systems provider driven by a singular mission: to help major organizations across a broad range of sectors realize fast and full return on their IT investments. Our solutions offerings span the entire IT lifecycle: from Business Alignment and Planning, through Best Practices and Governance, to Application Services, Enabling Technologies, and Operations & Support. In short, we help organizations plan, procure, integrate, implement, manage and maintain IT to align with business goals. We do that by combining the latest knowledge with proven IT products and systems from world-leading partners – and we have the consulting, engineering and technical expertise, resources, and personnel to efficiently handle assignments of any size and complexity. Our commitment to delivering IT solutions, systems and services of the highest standard is reflected in our ISO 9001 certification.
Job description/Key Responsibilities
The IT Manager of Security will provide vision and leadership for developing and supporting security initiatives within a growing global professional services firm. This role will direct the planning and implementation of enterprise IT Security tools and processes to help prevent security breaches and vulnerability issues.
Must Have Skills/Qualifications
- (ISC)2 CISSP Certification
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- BA or BS required
- Experience developing and maintaining database systems, websites, and network infrastructures
- Experience training and managing IT personnel
- Experience managing security software/hardware installation projects
- Software evaluation/selection process experience
- Experience performing information security reviews
- Ability to identify vulnerabilities and monitor day-to-day
- Experience developing procedures to handle security incidents
Emtec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Technically savvy and well versed on emerging technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Emtec, Inc. - 2 years ago