Job Title |
IT Security Spec
Atlanta - GA
Technology Risk and Security
No. of Openings
Full-Time or Part-Time
Relocation Assistance Offered?
We will consider candidates willing to:
Work at Position Location specified above only
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
What is ING?
ING Insurance Americas is a vital part of worldwide ING Group, one of the largest diversified financial services organizations in the world with operations in more than 50 countries and 112,000 employees. We're a leading provider of financial products and services for individuals and businesses, including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, retirement plans and employee benefits. ING recognizes the critical role our employees play in our success as a company...we understand the link between customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction. As a result, we're building a different work experience for our employees, an experience that appeals to what they value most in a work relationship.
What are the job responsibilities?
The eDiscovery Specialist will report to the Security Incident Response Team and will be responsible for working with the Litigation Group Attorneys, Paralegals, outside Counsel and IT. The eDiscovery Specialist will be responsible for following the preservation processes and policies across the enterprise to ensure that effective, efficient and defensible processes are utilized.
The eDiscovery Specialist key responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for coordinating the collection and receipt, processing, and delivery of electronic data for legal, regulatory, and other investigations as requested by our customers.
• Knowledge and understanding of options for collecting/processing data
• Troubleshooting collecting/processing Issues
• Collect and preserve original media from client
• Generate exports in a variety of formats
• Project estimation, develop metrics and workflows.
• Partner with in-house Attorneys, Paralegals, Information Technology personnel and outside Counsel to fully and accurately preserve electronic and paper records required in litigations and investigations.
• Support the rollout and management of the Encase eDiscovery tool
• Support the development and implementation of efficient processes and controls for document management and preservation.
• Work to continually improve processes, mitigate risk, increase efficiency and optimize effectiveness across the preservation process.
Who is our ideal candidate?
• Candidate must have both strong technical and functional skills
• Understanding of eDiscovery processing (EDRM) and proper data handling techniques
• Knowledge of eDiscovery tools (e.g., EnCase, Symantec Enterprise Vault ) and processing options
• High quality control and attention to detail is a must.
• Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills related to hardware and software.
• Familiarity with computer hardware and general networking principles.
• Knowledge of litigation support products and standard data loading formats.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of SQL and programming a plus.
What else can we tell you?
At ING, we truly believe in making things easier for our employees and clients. We understand the link between employee and customer satisfaction and want to offer you a different type of employee experience that recognizes your contribution and acknowledges individual needs, interests and stages in life. Our state-of-the-art facility is located on Powers Ferry Road in Atlanta, a convenient commute from most metro areas. The office includes a corporate gym, on-site cafeteria, free parking, leading edge technology, and much, much more. Business casual attire is currently the standard.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus plan, we offer:
• Medical and dental coverage for employees, their spouses, children and domestic partners.
• 401K Savings Plan with a dollar for dollar match for the first 6% of eligible pay, multiple investment options, and immediate eligibility and vesting after 4 years.
• Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of days for employees to use for any reason; 20 days in first full year of employment, 23 days beginning in the fifth year of employment.
• Health and dependent care spending accounts available. Company provided life insurance for employees; may purchase additional for self, spouses and children.
• Company holidays based on the NYSE calendar, jury duty, military leave, bereavement and community service time.
• Opportunities for professional growth and much more!
ING is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. In addition, ING's diversity accolades include the 2008 Catalyst Award, Best Places to work for LGBT Equality since 2006, and 2006 Hispanic Magazine's "Hispanic Corporate 100: One hundred companies providing the most opportunities for Hispanics." Job sites have been another target for scammers. You should know:
• ING will never ask you to pay a fee to become employed. We also provide all equipment to perform your job.
• ING employees are then provided a password-protected site to provide personal information after they begin employment.
• All of our jobs can be viewed at our career web site at http://www.ing-usa.com/us/aboutING/careers/index.htm . If you feel that you’ve been a victim of fraud, contact:
• Your local law enforcement officials.
• The Federal Trade Commission. ( http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/consumer.shtm ).
• The web site with the job posting in question.
ING Financial Services - 2 years ago
ING U.S. is the American arm of Dutch financial services firm ING Groep. It offers retirement, investment, and insurance (mostly life)...