SUMMARY This position is responsible for the technical analysis, design, implementation, operation, and support of security solutions to ensure the availability, confidentiality, and integrity of Bank systems, networks, and data. This individual will ensure that appropriate, risk-based technical measures are being taken by the enterprise to appropriately protect its information assets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify technical security vulnerabilities and develop plans to mitigate
• Perform hands-on implementation, operation, and support for a wide variety of security technologies including, but not limited to: IDS/IPS, web content filtering, logical access controls, and data loss prevention
• Perform or coordinate penetration testing of systems and networks
• Perform architecture assessments of systems and networks
• Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security solutions and best practices
• Serve as technical lead in responding to information security events and performance of initial diagnostics/forensics
• Heavy involvement in IT and business unit projects to ensure secure implementation of new technology and associated process
• Monitor outside intelligence sources to identify emerging threats and associated protections and determine how they apply to the enterprise environment
• All other duties as assigned
• No supervisory responsibilities
• Strong technical background in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols
• Knowledge of network protocols and associated security
• Experience with web access controls and data leakage protection
• Strong knowledge of current Windows server and workstation operating systems
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines, adjust to changing priorities
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Team player with ability to work cooperatively with IT staff/ leadership and project managers
• Knowledge of FFIEC GLBA and/or SOX controls requirements are a plus
Bachelor (4-year college) degree in computer science or equivalent experience 5-10 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS Microsoft Office suite
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Ex: CPA, Series 6 or 7 license, etc) CISSP, SSCP, GIAC security certifications or other security industry certifications preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
IBERIABANK Corp. serves up financial services with a Cajun flare. Through its flagship bank subsidiary, also called IBERIABANK, the holding...