SDG Empowering Business Innovationâ„¢â€¦
No matter what your job title, the work you do at SDG Empowers Business Innovation . At SDG we empower the brightest and the best talent. We offer the opportunity to build a rewarding career in an environment that supports your success. Our employees enjoy attractive and competitive compensation packages, internal career development and a rich benefits program. If you thrive on being challenged, interacting with diverse teams and using your expertise to innovate, create and explore, then it is time to join SDG!
Translating Vision into Realityâ€¦
SDG empowers forward-thinking companies by partnering seamlessly to strategize, create and implement knowledge-driven, innovative business and technology solutions increasing efficiency and enabling growth.
SDG is led and managed by principals with a combined corporate and consulting experience of over 50 years in various IT disciplines. With its core competencies aligned for a value domain leadership, SDG strives to deliver best of class service and product. From creating digital strategy to integrating legacy and enterprise applications across today's Internet and distributed processing technologies, SDG provides custom-tailored solutions to help businesses make the change to a dynamic, digital enterprise. SDG leverages pre-built, reusable software components supporting the industry's widest array of tested solutions for business and distributed applications.
Visit Our Website: www.sdgc.com
GET EMPOWERED BY SDG:
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) are at the forefront of the CIO agenda today. At SDG, our GRC practice offers a global reach and world-class capability for delivering Risk solutions to our clients, resulting in competitive advantage and business value. SDG is focused on emerging technologies and services; our team of dynamic security professionals is always committed to finding new ways to innovate and create value for our customers through our Governance, Risk and Compliance framework and services. If you relish complexity, view continuous improvement as a success factor, embrace change and enjoy working in a rapidly growing and progressive environment, SDG wants to Empower You!
We are seeking an IT Security Support Specialist to be a part of our team of client-facing experts to help drive support processes, customer service and solution building. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional that possesses a commitment to excellence and high standards. Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills are a must. Candidates with demonstrated ability to effectively manage priorities, adapt well to changing priorities while remaining flexible and enthusiastic will be highly considered.
This role also provides an opportunity for you to train and develop your skills in Identity and Access Management technologies.
- Expedite Single Sign On, LDAP & Identity Management issues.
- Communication with end user. Understanding the problem.
- Independently handle assigned tasks with minimum guidance.
- Prepare technical documentation, as well as root cause analysis reports.
- Prepare and deliver regular Timesheet, status reports, updates and communication to the client and SDG management.
- Be a proactive member of the on-call team.
- 5+ years experience on any one of the following:
- Siteminder or any other SSO products
- Experience on Identity Management products (Preferably Sun IdM/Oracle Waveset)
- Administration, trouble-shooting and scripting for Unix/Solaris/Linux operating environments.
- Experience in any product installation, configuration.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Candidates should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education Requirement: Bachelors Degree, or equivalent work experience, in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of LDAP, Active Directory.
- Knowledge of CA SiteMinder or any other SSO product.
- Knowledge of any Identity Management Product.
- Knowledge of Webserver technologies â€“ Microsoft IIS, SunOne, Apache-AnyOne
- Knowledge of Application Servers â€“ Websphere and Weblogic
Other Requirements: Due to export control requirements, applicants must be a United States citizen.
Location: Hartford, CT