Develop and sustain IT strategy based on Prime’s strategic plans, corporate roadmap, and IT industry trends. Lead the development and implementation of Enterprise Technology Architecture. Manage the team of Enterprise Technology Architects.
This position will work closely with Prime’s executive and senior leaders to develop, communicate, implement, and enhance the company’s IT Strategy and supporting technology roadmap. Engage with Prime Business Development/Strategy team and the Enterprise Project Office to provide technical support for strategic corporate initiatives.
Provide leadership for IT engagement with various IT organizations to develop and realize individual imperative strategies.
· Lead the IT Strategy and Planning team to define, develop, facilitate, and evolve the creation and refinement of the overall IT Strategy. Define and evolve IT Strategy & Planning products, services and best practices.
· Develop and articulate the Prime’s IT Strategy.
· Socialize and champion courses of action in support of the IT Strategy.
· Identifying key measures and monitor IT’s progress toward its goals.
· Assess internal and external influences that affect the IT strategy and modify the strategy accordingly.
· Provide leadership across various IT and business organizations to develop and realize Imperative goals
· Lead and direct the Enterprise Technical Architects to:
· Engage in Prime’s quarterly, annual, and 3-year roadmap development
· Evaluate and recommend technology directions for corporate initiatives
· Build and manage corporate technology views: Reference architecture, Application Blueprints, IT Strategy, Principles, etc.
· Provide coordination of overall IT architectural and technology directions with IT Application Development, Infrastructure and Security. Provide engagement within IT for appropriate due diligence assessment and project initiation.
· Effectively select, develop, engage, coach, retain, leverage and mobilize top talent
· Accountable for mentoring, developing and coaching staff on meeting/exceeding performance expectations and defined objectives
· Conduct performance reviews, quarterly check-ins and staff 1:1s to guide performance management and employee development efforts and manage toward departmental goals, including quality and process improvement efforts
· Provide leadership to staff ensuring the prioritization of strategic and department level initiatives to include defining performance goals and targets, as well as maintaining the department operating budget
· Actively engage in the annual and quarterly “Strategy to Execution” planning processes wherein investments are planned to close business and IT capability gaps.
· Engage with business in potential vendors or partner relationships to provide technology assessment.
- Develop, implement and sustain Prime’s architecture practice that ensures ongoing dialogue and integration of business strategies and goals to deliver project definition for major technology investments in a multi-year roadmap.
· Ability to travel about twice monthly
Minimum Qualifications :
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS or related field or equivalent work experience
· 10 years of Information Technology experience with increasing leadership and management responsibility.
· Direct experience managing or participating in technology solution governance
· Proven ability to communicate and sell the needed technology direction to support the business strategy. This includes working with executive business and technology leaders. Demonstrated ability to distill complex concepts or situations into concise and compelling messages
· Proven experience at matching the needed technology direction with the financial direction of the company.
· Proven experience inspiring cross-functional teams to meet objectives
· Proven ability to successfully lead and drive technical solutions to business problems
· Mastery of strategic planning concepts and familiarity with Business Motivation Modeling. Ability to mentor and facilitate strategic planning
· Solid planning, organizational and communication skills in a collaborative, matrix organization
· Masters in Computer Science, MBA or other advanced degree, or equivalent work experience
· Experience in Health Care or Pharmacy/PBM industry
· Experience in development of corporate or IT strategy
· Prior experience as a manager of IT application development
· Work history that demonstrates conformance to Prime’s 5 words: Purpose, Candor, Accountable, Active and Together
· Familiarity with enterprise portfolio management methodologies, tools, and techniques
Prime's fast-paced and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in the health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service to our members.
If you are looking to advance your career within a growing and team-oriented company, apply to Prime today and start making a difference.
We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Prime Therapeutics (Prime) is a thought leader in pharmacy benefit management. We help clients make smart health care management decisions...