- Provides customer technical phone support by collecting trouble tickets, analyzing issues, carrying out solutions, escalating issues, and tracking to completion. The preferred candidate must be able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner. The preferred candidate must have excellent verbal skills in order to explain directions and provide basic communication to the customer in a clear and concise manner. The preferred candidate must have strong customer service and troubleshooting skills. The candidate must be able to work as a team member independently. This is a call center that operates 24x7, candidate must be flexible with possible shifts.
The preferred candidate must also be proficient at typing.
The preferred candidate will be subject to written and scenario based testing in: Customer Service, Microsoft and Mac proficiencies.
- Call Center Operation experience Tier 1 phone support
- Remedy Call Tracking System
- Bomgar Remote Control or equivalent Remote Control software
- AVAYA ACD Routing System
- MS Office 2007 & 2010 product suite support, troubleshooting
- Basic hardware/Printer/Application support, installation, & troubleshooting
- Mac OS X in a support and troubleshooting role
- Office for Mac/iWorks
- Hands-on experience w/AD or equivalent for reset, acct creation
- Parallels/Boot Camp/Fusion or other VM software
- Help Desk or other related IT support
- Customer Service skills
- Basic troubleshooting skills for XP and Mac environment
InnoVision Concepts - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard