The IT Service Delivery analyst is responsible for facilitating IT service procurement. The analyst will need to have experience working within IT and a basic understanding of IT infrastructure design. The analyst will work with internal customers to help provide service requirements to IT operations. The analyst will also work closely with process engineering and project management to understand service delivery requirements.
This is a new position in our organization and the analyst will be expected to develop the role through critical thinking and process improvement. The end goals of the process are to:
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget
- Reduce the amount of IT operations re-work
In this role, you will:
Provide IT service request support:
Secondary duties would be to provide level one access management support:
- Help internal customers understand all the requirements for new IT requests.
- Act as a liaison between the internal customer and the IT service provider to communicate priorities.
- Enable self-service by drafting new knowledge articles and updates for publication into the IT service request knowledge base.
Do you have what it takes?
- Email/Calendar password resets.
- RSA/VPN setup and troubleshooting.
- P-Sync account unlocks.
- Log access management incident and service requests.
- Log and escalate desktop support incidents and service requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related degree preferred.
- Associate’s Degree in Business, IT Services, or related field preferred.
- ITIL Foundations Certification preferred.
- Two (2) years previous experience in IT customer service or help desk role preferred.
- Basic understanding of Network, Systems, and Web Application technologies.
- Certifications in Microsoft, Linux, and Cisco technologies preferred.
- Working knowledge of and experience with CA Service Desk ticketing system.
- Working knowledge of and experience with tools such as MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MySQL, MSSQL, Power Shell, Perl, and PHP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong internal customer service skills with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment with strong interpersonal skills.
GoDaddy.com - 20 months ago
Go Daddy, go! Go Daddy provides individuals and businesses with Internet services such as domain name registration and website hosting,...