Bradenton, FL -- Full Time –- Salary + Benefits
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- We’re seeking a well-rounded Information Technology professional to act as an IT Service Delivery Manager for IMG World in Bradenton Florida. You will work as a member of a global team reporting to the Senior Director of IT Operations to ensure delivery according to consistent process and within established budgets.
- Manage Infrastructure/Applications Operations and Service Delivery which includes overseeing the execution of global IT process and IT services.
- Support effective use of IT applications in the business team, develop a detailed understanding of the key business systems and become an advocate for effective use in the business and for continuous improvement of these technical capabilities.
- Provide additional direct support by personally handling customer requests where appropriate.
- Act as a member of the team in delivering services where helpful.
- Regularly review delivery versus contractual service level agreements. Review weekly and monthly reports and recommend and drive actions to address issues.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure products and services in conjunction with IT management
- Escalate service issues to global management and assist in adjustment of local activity to tune the delivery for the client’s business model.
- Participate as requested in local management business reviews and ensure IT services are meeting the needs of the local business users.
- Monitor performance of local third-party resources to ensure completeness, accuracy and efficiency in addressing customer needs.
- Coordinate efforts to support local events.
- Share lessons learned and best practices with peers in North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific regions.
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties that are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Unusual Challenges or Circumstances e.g. shift(s)/ unsocial hours/ travel etc
- Monitor local project delivery in coordination with the global Director of Applications based in Atlanta.
- Facilitate local project activity including scoping, requirements gathering, testing and deployment per the requirements of each unique project.
- Review and approve the implementation of new and existing equipment hardware and software upgrades at the Bradenton site.
- Establish sound working relationship with local business management in order to identify opportunities for IT to deliver projects to assist in addressing problems.
Key Results Areas
- Our client is a growing business and, as such, requires flexibility and responsiveness to changing and unexpected demand.
- There will be occasions that you will be required to work out of the normal office hours and be asked to participate in travel. This includes delivery of services related to weekend events, off site events and potential travel to other corporate offices to meet with other members of the IT organization.
- There may be lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as voice/data and peripheral equipment, as well as inspecting structured cabling in floors or ceilings.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers is required to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools and to handle other communications/computer components.
Who We Are :
- Ensure delivery of services in alignment with contractual Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure deliver at or under designated budgets.
- Ensure a relationship with the business resulting in familiarity with current needs and growth plans.
- Establish yourself as the leader of the local team by managing execution and modeling desired behavior.
An IT and management consulting firm recognized as a trusted problem solver and solutions partner with world-class companies and government agencies providing high-quality, actionable solutions.
What We Do :
We drive our clients through the process of defining what they need. By improving our clients’ IT value and key business metrics, we streamline their operations, reduce customer costs and generate revenue. We serve as trusted advisors to decision-makers who are seeking business and technology solutions to solve their most challenging issues.
How We Do It :
We focus on our clients’ needs and learn about their business
We use a hands-on detail oriented approach
We deliver strategic insight and actionable solutions
We accomplish the mission by listening first, applying proven best practices and employing highly-skilled, experienced consultants
What We Offer :
Full time employment
Health, Dental, Vision,
Short Term & Long Term Disability
401K with Company Matching
At Resolvit, you'll be one of the people growing our business. We'd like to make you part of our success. Contact us today to discuss your future!
Click here to apply online
Resolvit, LLC - 19 months ago
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...