People build great careers at Fisher Investments. We believe in building breadth and depth in our employees, and providing ongoing training and education. For successful individuals, we offer opportunities for internal movement and advancement. We'll give you the opportunity to succeed, and reward you when you do.
At Fisher Investments, you'll find a challenging, rewarding and collaborative work environment where merit counts most and innovation is encouraged. Learn from the best and the brightest at one of the nation's top money managers with an industry-leading sales and service organization. When it comes to making your mark, there are no barriers to what you can accomplish.
We are now searching for a highly talented IT Service Desk Specialist to join our our Information Technology team in Camas, WA office (near Portland, OR). This individual will be part of a team that enables the firm to function and focus on what it does best - managing people's assets.
• Provide technical support for (but not limited to) the following areas: computer and telecom incidents, desktop (hardware/software), third-party software/hardware applications and home office configurations
• Trouble-shoot, diagnose and resolve complex PC and network problems
• End user moves, additions and changes
• Provide hardware/software troubleshooting training to other staff members
• Establish network connectivity and PC hardware/software configurations
• Assist business experts in needs analysis and service request preparation
• Order equipment and services for employee business usage (cell phones, PCs, Printers, ISPs etc.)
• Keep incident tracking system accurate and up-to-date
• Assist in developing and improving the team
• Create and maintain process and procedure documentation
• Participate in projects and provide assistance to Supervisor as needed
• Excellent customer service and oral communications skills
• Team Oriented
• 2-4 years experience in a Help Desk/Desktop Support environment
• MCDST/CompTIA certification(s) preferred
• BA degree or equivalent or combination of education and hands on experience
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Proficient in Windows XP operating system
• Knowledge of Windows-server infrastructure and Active Directory environments
• Working knowledge of Citrix desktop environments a plus
• Ability to answer telephone and respond accurately and courteously to inquiries
• Ability to work independently and prioritize work based upon business needs
• Open and supportive team-based environment
• Generous paid time off
• Full medical, dental, vision benefits
• 401(k) plan with 50% company match
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Fisher Investments is an independent, privately-owned money management firm serving institutions and affluent individuals primarily in North...