IT Service Desk Support I
Basic Purpose Provides initial employee support for technical inquiries regarding users' operating system, standard office suite applications, printing needs, and related issues. Assesses nature of the problem and resolves simple and basic support issues. Refers more complex issues to appropriate resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
please send your resume in MS Word format
and reference Job ID #5658. We regret that we are unable to provide VISA sponsorship at this time.
We look forward to working with you!
- Provides initial employee technical support.
- Logs relevant incidents or service requests.
- Assesses nature of problem and resolves simple and basic support issues over the phone, using electronic tools, or in person.
- Serves as first-level troubleshooter on technology problems regarding users' operating system, standard office suite applications, printing needs, and related issues.
- Refers more complex problems to appropriate support specialists and resources.
- Provides desktop maintenance releases, upgrades, patches, and hot-fixes.
- Performs hardware installations repairs, upgrades, backups, and other basic maintenance tasks. Prepares progress reports.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Shifts are 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. and 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Link Technologies LLC - 6 months ago