PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
The IT Service Management Engineer will take day-to-day direction from the Manager of Regional IT Services RBNA. This position will be responsible for evaluating, recommending and implementing technical solutions to support the improvement of existing business processes. The IT Service Management Engineer will work with various business groups to identify and enhance existing processes, develop business process maps and develop technical solutions for implementation into the ServiceNow platform.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES TO ENSURE ACHIEVEMENT OF KEY RESULTS AND DELIVERABLES
- Provide ITIL infrastructure subject matter expertise to develop, improve, integrate, measure, and report on operational processes with an emphasis on continuous service improvement
- Work with groups within IT and outside of IT to develop technical solutions to complex business problems
- Evaluate business needs, objectives and goals by designing procedures to best meet those needs within RBNA IT guidelines and existing job roles.
- Review on a continual basis the department procedures and equipment for maximum efficiency while controlling costs.
- Produce software development requirements using interviews, document analysis, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Translating requirements into business process maps
- Develop Process automation solutions
- Develop and implement software solutions within ServiceNow framework
- Provide training and technical guidance on ServiceNow operations.
- Development and Administration of Ticketing system
- Development and Administration of Asset Management system
- Development and Administration of Service Catalog
- Development and Administration of Configuration Management DB
- Perform other related duties as required to accomplish the objectives of this position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-4 years of experience with design, planning and implementation of software based on ITIL framework
- 2-4 years experience programming in Java, Ajax, HTML or similar languages
- 1 or more years of experience with IT Service Management Process and Tool Configuration and Administration
- 1 or more years of design & administration of ServiceNow Environment
- Fundamental understanding of ITIL principles
- Must be approachable, teachable, a team player able work with a global team in every phase of a project lifecycle.
- Willingness to work beyond core business hours if necessary to minimize business interruption during planned or unplanned maintenance.
- Possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
You don't have to twirl a red cape in front of this bull to get a charge out of it. Red Bull markets its eponymous energy drink around...