Cambridge International Systems, Inc.
Cambridge designs, implements, and operates communication solutions across the United States and around the world. Cambridge creates solutions and provides services in: Network Design/Operation; RF Engineering; Satellite Communications; Surveillance and IFF Systems; Data Fusion and Intel Support; and Telephony and Transmission. Cambridge is committed to providing the expertise and customer service required to get top results. This philosophy is put into practice daily, from fusion center operations in Afghanistan to transmission and telephony services in the Caribbean. Cambridge is a woman-owned, veteran-owned, and SDB company.
Cambridge is a company that promotes a work environment that encourages professional and personal growth and a culture where each employee is respected and valued. Cambridge also values the diverse background of their employees including minorities, veterans, women, and disabled. We take pride in being a veteran friendly employer, celebrating and embracing individual differences, and providing equal opportunity to all. Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is committed to the provision of equal opportunity employment for all qualified persons in all job classifications in recruitment, selection and promotion without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability. More information can be found at www.cbridgeinc.com (EEO/AA)
IT Service Manager
Requisition ID: 00328
Business Unit: NCR
Location: MSC Headquarters - Washington, D.C.
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret
MSC’s mission is to support our nation by delivering supplies and conducting specialized missions across the world’s oceans. The objective of this contract is to obtain IT Support Services including Engineering and Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) that will assist N6 in managing emerging requirements, enhance and develop IT capabilities in support of MSC’s mission and assist in the development of governance to ensure IT capabilities align to MSC N6’s strategic plan, MSC N6’s technical architecture road maps and DoD mandates.
- Provide the Government effective and efficient execution of all the ITSM projects and activities assigned to this contract.
- Will be the primary interface with the ISTM Branch Manager for communicating project status, technical direction, issues concerns, or problems and coordination with the Engineering systems team and other N6 teams.
- Oversees implementation and adherences of IT Service Management (ITSM) process
- Assists with the implementation of standardized service management processes and tools that ensure high quality delivery of IT services across the organization
- Ensures that standard IT processes and practices are defined and implemented in accordance with ITIL and other industry best practices
- Develops and manages Service Improvement Program
- Works with governance committees to identify and develop plans for performance metrics and reporting
- Project Manages IT operations projects
- Thorough understanding of the MSC IT infrastructure, applications and processes
- Proven experience managing the implementation of the ITIL framework.
- Experience managing projects and programs for DoD and/or DoN agencies.
- Experience and understanding of IT infrastructure services that include LAN's, WAN's, telecommunications, hardware, software, desktop/server operating systems, data center operations, end user support, etc.
- Portfolio and Project Management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent presentation skills
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3 Foundation Certified
- ITIL v3 Release Control and Validation (RCV) Certified
- ITIL v3 Service Offering and Agreements (SOA) Certified
- ITIL v3 Continual Service Improvements (CSI)
- Lean Six Sigma Certified