We are CoreLogic – a leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. Together, we are a global company with proven experts in the areas where we work and are passionate about helping our clients succeed. More than one million users rely on CoreLogic to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. No one else has such a vast repository of data, an advanced set of analytical models and a talented, diverse team of professionals.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values our greatest asset: talent.
The Solutions Partner provides strategic consultation to assigned business and TSG stakeholders in defining business solutions and selecting technologies to enable those solutions. The Solution partner collaborates across business and TSG teams to ensure solutions’ alignment with TSG and business strategy and develops strategic course-corrections as necessary. The Solutions Partner is the primary TSG (SMC) business partner for a business segment (approximately $50MM in revenue) and will partner with the senior business leader of the business segment to identify and define all technology solutions. This role will primarily interface internal customers but may be called upon as a subject matter expert to meet with external clients and present technology solutions. Projects that this role solutions and defines are each multi-million dollar projects.
- Provide essential input as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to any solution design or development project, including their objectives, scope, approach, and expected deliverables
- Establish strong working relationships with the business, operations and other technology team members and relevant governance boards
- Gather detailed solution requirements from client/business interaction and review with engineering team to ensure alignment with technology vision, TSG strategy and business expectations
- Identify problems, anticipate effects across business segments, research best practice alternatives, prepare presentations, drive solutions, test to confirm, gain consensus from a broad business community and implements customized solutions.
- Support development and maintenance of TSG product/solution catalog to be used in investment decision making
- Monitor consistency of product and solution architecture across the organization, including business integration architecture
- Provide business and technical guidance & counsel to project and support teams to ensure alignment of solutions to business and IT strategies
- Provide strategic guidance to technical staff involved in Design, Build, & Support of the Solution Portfolio
- Review Allocation of Resources and Capital process requests: asses business needs of requested funding by gathering feedback from relevant stakeholders, analyze alignment with business and TSG strategy, and budget
- Support fund requestor [including future ARC requests] in business case development including cost benefit analysis, data/information gathering, and content development for presentation of request to leadership
- Participate in team meetings, complete status reports, attend functional meetings and other administrative tasks
CoreLogic - 13 months ago
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and...