The incumbent will ensure software meets DoD requirements while utilizing the Department of the Navy (DON) application and database management system (DADMS). Submit and maintain all documentation associated with an IT system so that it meets Department of Defense Information Technology Portfolio Repository-
Department of the Navy (DITPR-DON) requirements. The incumbent will implement Information technology/Information Assurance (IT/IA) policies and operating procedures for secure networks. Ensure Hardware products have been evaluated and validated in accordance with the provisions of the NIAP (National Information Assurance Partnership) Common Criteria Evaluation and Validation Scheme. He/she will develop mitigations for Information Assurance (IA) controls and vulnerabilities. Work within the WSCI Lab team to develop system engineering solutions and document accordingly. Ensure that all WSCI IT acquisitions are in compliance of systems security policies and the Navy Information Dominance Approval System (NAV-IDAS).
- The incumbent will serve as an Information Assurance Officer (IAO) within the Systems Integration Branch performing all duties as listed in the IAO appointment letter including:
- Ensure the network, site, system, or application information system is certified and accredited.
- Ensure accreditation and/or certification support documentation package for system(s) for which you are responsible is developed, maintained, and updated as required.
- Enforce security policies and safeguards on ALL personnel having access to the information system(s) for which you are responsible.
- .Maintain the proper knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform as an IAO.
- .Draft and implement IA security operating procedures for the program.
- Keep abreast of and implement all command IA policies, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- The incumbent must possess good oral and written communication skills and participate in a highly dynamic team environment.
This requires at least six years of experience in the areas above
A Bachelor’s Degree from and accredited educational institution is required
CLEARANCE: The incumbent must possess a minimum of a Secret clearance and be able to obtain a Single Scope Background Investigation.
Brandes Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Brandes Associates, Inc. - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1990, Brandes Associates Inc., a small business, has provided high quality engineering and program support to our customers in the...