The IT Applications group at National Instruments is currently seeking experienced Programmer Analysts for our eBusiness team at our corporate headquarters in Austin, TX.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Serve as part of a highly-skilled technical team, providing innovative solutions to our corporate website, ni.com
• Take part in the planning, design, development, testing, implementation, and operations of our corporate website, including participation in all systems life cycle and project management activities
• Analyze, identify, research and recommend technology and business solutions to meet business requirements and IT system standards
• Become a technical expert in various web technologies including SOA design, web services, Java and JSF
• Provide effective written and oral communications within and outside the IT Department, including interactions and knowledge sharing with all levels of staff from executive level management to individual contributors
• Work collaboratively with global application development teams located in Europe, Asia and Central America
• 3-5 years of application or software development experience
• Strong applied Java development skills
• Experience in JSF, SOA Design, RESTful web services, HTML and CSS a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering
• English fluency – written and verbal/spoken
• Demonstrated ability to
o Work effectively in a group development environment
o Problem-solve effectively
o Take initiative
o Persistently drive projects to successful completion
• Strong interest in working with technology and programming
• Project management skills
• For some positions, occasional international travel may be required
• Experience with testing tools and automated application testing is a plus
• Familiarity or experience with continuous application deploy is a plus
Employ Your Imagination at National Instruments
The IT Applications group at National Instruments supports all business areas of the company by developing and implementing software applications and coordinating with business end-users. NI IT uses the latest application and database technologies, and constantly research new developments in the industry. NI IT persistently improves existing systems and integrates these technologies into the vision of one single IT solution -- connecting NI’s corporate web site, sales operations, marketing operations, financial reporting, product development efforts, manufacturing plant, shipping department, and worldwide operations.
National Instruments (www.ni.com), a technology pioneer and industry leader in virtual instrumentation for more than 37 years, delivers LabVIEW graphical software and open, modular hardware for design, simulation, control, test, and manufacturing. Engineers and scientists in hundreds of industries use flexible, high-performance NI products to create reliable user-defined systems throughout the product design cycle to reduce time to market and lower development costs. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI has more than 6,300 employees worldwide and direct operations in over 40 countries. NI employees enjoy a relaxed and stimulating work environment that fosters innovation across the company. FORTUNE named NI one of the '100 Best Companies to Work For' in America for the last thirteen consecutive years; in May 2007 ELECTRONIC DESIGN named NI a “Top 100 Industry Companies to Work For," and in fall 2006 BUSINESSWEEK named NI #14 on its "50 Best Places to Launch A Career" list.
National Instruments - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
National Instruments Corporation is a supplier of measurement and automation products that engineers and scientists use in a range of...