The IT Applications group at National Instruments is currently seeking experienced Programmer Analysts at our corporate headquarters in Austin, TX.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Serve as part of a highly-skilled technical team, providing innovative solutions to our corporate website, ni.com
• Take part in the planning, design, development, testing, implementation, and operations of our corporate website, including participation in all systems life cycle and project management activities
• Analyze, identify, research and recommend technology and business solutions to meet business requirements and IT system standards
• Become a technical expert in various web technologies including SOA design, web services, Java and JSF
• Provide effective written and oral communications within and outside the IT Department, including interactions and knowledge sharing with all levels of staff from executive level management to individual contributors
• Work collaboratively with global application development teams located in Europe, Asia and Central America
• 3 to 5 years of application or software development experience
• Strong applied Java development skills
• Experience in JSF, SOA Design, RESTful web services, HTML and CSS a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering
• English fluency – written and verbal/spoken
• Demonstrated ability to
o Work effectively in a group development environment
o Problem-solve effectively
o Take initiative
o Persistently drive projects to successful completion
• Strong interest in working with technology and programming
• Project management skills
• For some positions, occasional international travel may be required
Employ Your Imagination at National Instruments
National Instruments (www.ni.com), a technology pioneer and industry leader in virtual instrumentation for 37 years, delivers LabVIEW graphical software and open, modular instrumentation hardware for design, simulation, control, test, and manufacturing. Engineers and scientists in hundreds of industries use flexible, high-performance NI products to create reliable user-defined systems throughout the product design cycle to reduce time to market and lower development costs.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI has more than 6,300 employees worldwide and direct operations in more than 50 countries. For the past 14 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named NI as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" in America. Glassdoor.com also recently named NI as one of America's "Best Places to Work," and BusinessWeek included NI in its "Best Places to Launch A Career" list.
National Instruments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer an excellent work environment, and a competitive and well-rounded compensation and benefits package, including an on-site medical clinic; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(K) with NI match; profit sharing; restricted stock plan; employee discounted stock purchase plan; on-site fitness center and wellness program; and much more.
National Instruments - 2 years ago
National Instruments Corporation is a supplier of measurement and automation products that engineers and scientists use in a range of...