THIS ROLE IS NOT OPEN TO STAFFING AGENCIES Duties:|
- Provide technical application troubleshooting and the coordination of upgrades and enhancements.
- Perform data conversions and transformation of data between disparate systems.
- Define integration and data archival strategies for the PDMS database.
- Long term planning and scalability of the PDMS database infrastructure.
- Develop and monitor system health and performance indicators.
- Lead performance analysis and tuning of the PDMS database and associated applications.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Previous experience in development, deployment, and support of large-scale applications in a mission-critical production environment; Oil and Gas preferred;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in enterprise application development in a client server environment demonstrating exceptional design, coding, testing and debugging skills;
- 4+ years of experience using Visual Basic .NET, ASP.NET/VB, or equivalent .Net framework language with excellent knowledge of development lifecycle methodologies, and good oral and written English communication skills;
- Strong relational database expertise; specifically Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server. Advanced knowledge of database design and SQL tuning skills are required;
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills;
- Experience with ETL cycle including data analysis, database design, and data mapping.
- Candidate must be able to contribute in all layers of technical design, development, testing, and implementation;
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work; and ability to work well within a team.
Apache Corp - 13 months ago
Apache Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, Canada, Egypt, the United King...