The selected candidate will work alongside the company's Sr. Product Manager on high level projects with a concentration on creating graphical metrics from an existing database.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with the maintenace of the company's web presence.
- Assist with ongoing data assurance project to discover, correct, and cleanse stale or incorrect data in the company's student management system.
- Works with others to develop alternative system and software designs.
- Assists with basic technical duties and support inquiries from staff.
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationships with staff.
Experience in C++, C++, Java, C# .Net, ASP.Net
Currently enrolled at an accredited college/university with a course of study in Information Technology, Computer Science, Network Administration or other relevant area.
Target intern dates: 5/5 - 8/8