Plan, coordinate, and oversee the work of assigned staff and operational areas in the Information Technology Organization.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field. Five (5) years of related experience.
Effectively supervises assigned IT staff.
• Provide work direction to assigned Information Technology staff; timely performance reviews and salary plan administration; guidance and training to staff regarding work procedures, technical issues, work priorities, and special requests from customers.
• Determines work requirements, priorities, and best use of resources for scheduled operations as well as during unplanned incidents; instructs employees in the use of new internal procedures and operating instructions and evaluates employees on assigned shift; establish and maintain effective working relationships by working
Effectively manages assigned IT operations and/or projects.
• Supervises key operational areas such as desktop support, business applications, systems administration, database maintenance and various other user support functions.
• Troubleshoots technical, operational, or customer service problems and takes corrective action to resolve conflicts
• Supervises and participates in the study of operations and procedures, and recommends changes to improve methods, procedures, service levels, and operational efficiency.
• Notifies appropriate personnel of problems or changes to operational schedules or service levels.
• Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
Works closely with Manager in regards to Systems Planning.
• Participates in the development and review of long range plans with business and IT management.
• Proactively ensures short range plans and activities are being met; assists in the preparation of development plans and project documents; provides input to system capacity for growth requirements.
Provides resources and expertise to Rosemount Inc. operating units.
• May manage small scale functional enhancement projects; gives input to IT standards committee; provide project leadership with business support as required; ensures adherence to standards, policies and procedures.
Provides 24 x 7 on call assistance in support of production business systems.
To apply for this job opening please click here.
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
Five (5) years of related experience
Additional Company Information
Emerson Process Management ( www.emerson.com ) is a leader in helping businesses automate their production, processing and distribution in the chemical, oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, power, water and wastewater treatment, metals and mining, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and other industries. A business unit of Emerson, Rosemount Inc. is a global leader in high-precision pressure, temperature, level, and flow instrumentation.
Rosemount Inc. offers a competitive rewards package that provides for the health, well-being, and future financial security for yourself and your dependents. Through a strong profit sharing program, employees have historically received double digit company contributions that reflect the performance of the company, and their own individual efforts. Our medical and dental plans provide for the care of yourself and your family. Life insurance and long-term disability benefits give you the peace of mind you need and protect your dependents. A flexible work schedule, vacation and holidays allow you to balance your work life with your personal schedule. Additional benefits such as tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, employee assistance programs, and onsite wellness activities are available to support you and provide the environment you need to succeed.
Emerson - 19 months ago