This position offers the right candidate an opportunity to participate in two of the fastest growing segments of the Internet – SaaS and the Cloud! Get in on the ground floor at Everbridge, the market leader for Incident Management and Communications solutions.
We are seeking an individual to work onsite in our Waltham, MA office as member of the IT team. In this role, the selected candidate will be responsible for internal support of end-user needs as it relates to setting-up and supporting local and remote employees.
Required Education/ Experience
- Answers end user requests received through ticketing system and phone for company staff.
- Tracks and documents all support requests using ticketing system.
- Prepares, configures, and troubleshoot laptops, desktops, desk phones, cell phones, printers and other end user devices.
- Creates and makes changes to accounts in Active Directory, email, and internal business applications.
- Assists in keeping inventory of company equipment.
- Participates in and supports new Corporate IT initiatives.
- Maintains printers and other shared office hardware.
- Assists with troubleshooting network connectivity between sites when necessary.
- Escalates incidents to upper tier support or vendors as needed.
- May occasionally be required to provide support after main hours to complete support and project tasks.
- Associates Degree / or Equivalent Experience required- BS/BA a plus
- Current Microsoft, CompTia or Cisco certifications a plus
- 1 – 3 years of industry experience preferred
- Experience with Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server and Windows 2003/2008 Domain Environments
- Experience with the Microsoft Family of products such as Office 2010
- Experience with Windows Mobile, Blackberry and IPhone Devices a plus
- Experience with the Cisco family of products is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and be a self-starter
- Ability to work as part of a team and work towards the goals of the department