This individual will be responsible for the day to day support of our executive management team. Daily tasks will include on demand support of all technical issues, procurement tracking, upgrades, technical enhancements, all related to keeping our executive team on the forefront of technology as it relates to the industry.
Additional tasks will include but not be limited to:
• Technical support of advanced home automation and networking
• Support and organization of international travel technology and all necessary devices
• Weekly maintenance of satellite Executive office (run updates, verify connectivity to devices and home automation systems)
• Recognizes problems and escalates to the appropriate teams when necessary. Enters all calls/issues received in the Service Desk Tracking system.
• Provides “follow up” to make sure calls are resolved and closed promptly.
• Handle problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for all Executive Support and service requests
• Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction of support and service requests
• Maintain quality-conscious interface via phone and email with both technical and non-technical clients as it pertains to the Executive team and their respective staffs
• Provide schedule flexibility to work a range of shifts, including weekends and night shifts and support oncall support requests.
• Responsible for the installation, configuration and support of computer workstation systems, home automation and home media and security systems.
• Responsible for asset management of hardware and software equipment
• Responsible for creating and updating support services documentation including knowledge entries on desktop issues and application configurations as well as home automation, security and media systems
• Provide end-user group training sessions for Corporate standard applications
• Provide on-call "after-hours" support
• Ability to provide remote support to mobile users
• Associate's degree or equivalent experience (4 years) in Computer science field.
• Information Technology Certifications (Microsoft, Lotus Notes, A+, Help Desk Institute, Dell) a plus.
• Project management experience a significant plus.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Strong communication skills with users
• Drive to maintain current knowledge of industry trends and potential impact on the support business
• Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects
• Demonstrate a customer care philosophy that ensures customer satisfaction
• Ability to understand user and business needs
• Ability to work with people in a team environment and deal effectively with user problems.
• Knowledge of current technical standards as related to networks, computers, printers, laptops, network LAN/WAN connectivity and other related peripherals
• Minimum Fundamental Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities as stated in the SNC’s Responsibility Matrix.
• Working knowledge of Help Desk/Customer Support center operations.
• Knowledge of current IT technical standards as related to microcomputers, printers, and basic network technology, Home Automation, home media and integrated systems
• Required attributes for this position include a strong sense of customer/solution ownership, an overall drive for excellence, and a proven ability to manage multiple projects to successful completion.
• Familiarity with call tracking software.
• Comprehensive troubleshooting skills of various hardware and software products including: Microsoft, Lotus Notes, Symantec Antivirus, PGP encryption, wireless, Citrix, Dell laptops/desktops, and HP Printers. Also will need a basic understanding of home automation, home media and integrating each technology.
• Preferred skill set in project management and executive administration support
Sierra Nevada Corporation - 9 months ago