About the Job:
We are looking for a skilled IT Support Specialist for a long-term contract position with one of our Fortune 500 clients located in Mason, OH This is the perfect opportunity for recent graduates from IT institutions but does have real world work experience in Helpdesk! This is an amazing company to work for to help you generate creditability within the IT job market.
Multiple Opportunities Available
Position: IT Support Specialist
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 1 Year Contract
Location: Mason, OH 45040
Pay Rate: $11.00-$14.00/hr
Hours: Currently have a varitety of different shifts and time
-Part Time Mon-Fri 8am-1pm
-Early Morning Shift
Requirements Client Specific Responsibilities:
* Primary responsibilities include the processing of bulk new engagement requests.
* Ability to be organized and to conduct job responsibilities with accuracy and precision.
* Utilizing proprietary software to complete fluctuating volume during the project.
* Can function in a team environment with minimal supervision.
* Validate and finalize processed accounts.
* Notify the customer of completed accounts.
* Quickly and efficiently able to address errors and can identify resolutions to problems that may arise.
Experience Level: (2 - 4 years)
Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Agents have an expected resolution rate between 60% - 85%.
Average expected time on task between 10 to 45 minutes. May be responsible for 2 to 3 accounts
Key to success - strong education background (completed Assoc/Bachelors in IT related field or other IT certifications) and/or strong customer service background preferably in a call center environment but will consider other CS experience. Also looking for candidates with stable work history - job hoppers need not be submitted. Must have experience with MS Office Products listed in Resume as part of their technical experience. Must be able to perform Basic Network troubleshooting.
JobServe USA - 16 months ago