The IT Support Analyst coordinates, diagnoses, prioritizes and troubleshoots incoming employee calls from both local and remote users. She/He provides support services to employees with technical problems and information technology issues involving desktop, laptop or network services from local and remote employees. Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of customer to appropriate member of the IT team Provides ticket status updates to management and end-users. Supports and maintains effective relationships with users. Adheres to IT standard operating procedures and is supportive of efforts to maintain compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- Answers incoming Helpdesk calls from local and remote users and creates tickets to document issues.
- Works with IT team to proactively identify problems and facilitate resolutions.
- Communicates the performed resolution of problems to users and solicits feedback.
- Prioritizes Helpdesk tickets and documents issues/resolutions thoroughly in Help Desk software.
- Troubleshoots laptop and desktop issues for local and remote users.
- Provide some support mobile phones / devices (mainly email setup
- Troubleshoots remote connectivity issues.
- Assists with the deployment of workstations and laptops.
- Assists with tracking and managing IT assets.
Language and Verbal Skills:
- Minimum of AA/AS or equivalent experience in Information Technology
- Minimum 2 years of IT Helpdesk Support or related experience
- Exceptional customer service skills – friendly, polite, professional communication style
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Working understanding of basic networking fundamentals
- Experience with correcting hardware and software problems on laptops and desktops
- Proven experience supporting Windows 7 Professional OS
- Experience with VPN remote access solutions
- Proven experience supporting Microsoft Office 2010 and SharePoint
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of Help Desk tracking systems
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal day to day instructions
- Experience with Mac computers and Linux systems desirable
Individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of the organization. Must be able to skillfully communicate technical information to non-technical users.
Cray Inc. is an Affiirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer
Cray - 18 months ago
Cray Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets and services high-performance computing (HPC) systems, commonly known as supercomputers....