**FIRST APPLICATION REVIEW: JUNE 10, 2013**
Oversees IT support center operations and provides hands-on supervisory of the support center staff. Works with Chief Technology Officer to develop and implement process and methodologies and provides training for staff and users regarding technical services provided by ITS. Works to provide outstanding service and support to all faculty, staff and students. This is a full-time, 12 month, benefit eligible position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supervises IT support center staff for the College. This includes hiring and termination recommendations, conducting performance evaluations, and carrying out disciplinary actions when necessary.
· Organizes and documents Help Desk processes, trains and supervises Help Desk support for all designated areas of the College. Collects activity and performance data and provides periodic reports to the CTO.
· Assess performance of Help Desk and makes recommendations for improvement. This may include updating procedures and revising objectives.
· Organizes and documents classroom and lab support processes, trains and supervises technical support in support of these resources.
· Responsible for scheduling resources to support the help desk, and computer labs at all campus locations.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of Help Desk principles and processes in providing outstanding customer service and support. Knowledge and skill with Windows operating systems. Knowledge and skill with Apple Macintosh hardware and software. Knowledge and skill with Microsoft Office products. Skill in oral, written, and interpersonal communication.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and 5 years of directly related experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience approved by Human Resources.
Coconino Community College - 7 months ago