First Quality is a privately-held group of manufacturing companies who are leaders in their respective field. The organization is run by hands-on owners with dynamic expansion plans to significantly increase the size of the business over the next few years.
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Coordinator for our state-of-the-art, tissue manufacturing facility in Hazleton, PA . This position will provide Level 1 & Level 2 support to the user community on service calls related to their information technology needs. The timely response and upmost courtesy for responding to user issues is a key responsibility and necessary to be successful in this position.
Primary responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Respond to and resolve incoming calls from the Help Line.
- Track help desk tickets and service requests.
- Analyze and trouble shoot hardware, software and security access requests, including PC’s, laptops, business unit application and site servers, and media devices
- Upgrade PC hardware and software, including but not limited to hard drives, memory, peripheral devices, operating systems, application software
- Acquisition of all business unit specific hardware and software.
- New employee computer set up and handling of repair to existing equipment.
- Cover all business unit location I.T. service needs as necessary
- Support shared services endeavors for the business unit on projects and as remote hands including thin clients, Citrix and application servers, facilities security, and networking
- Support and enablement of Exchange based resources including calendars, rooms, equipment
- Enable and support of departmental, project based, public, and private collaboration resources including folders and Sharepoint areas.
- As defined per location, provide off-site visits to trouble shoot problems
- Document procedures and assist in educating and training the user community.
- Ensure full customer satisfaction.
The company’s philosophy and work environment has been created by an ownership that places a premium on integrity, honesty and teamwork. As important as a candidate’s qualifications, is their ability to work closely with their colleagues and strive in a politics and ego free atmosphere.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or above.
- CompTIA A+ or MCDA Certifications a plus
- 3 or more years of progressive experience in the help desk arena.
Excellent compensation and benefit package!
First Quality - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Consumer paper products and bottled water prevail at First Quality Enterprises (FQE). A diversified group of companies, FQE manufactures and...