Other Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- Ensure customer satisfaction during each step of the support process.
- Record request/issue and document steps taken in the Incident Management System.
- Collect needed information from end-user to properly document and troubleshoot problem
- Properly documents and routes non-Help Desk incidents to appropriate support team
- Provide timely feedback to end-users when problem is not resolved immediately
- Follow-up with customer before closing the case/ticket to verify successful resolution
- Maintain accurate records of hours worked
- Maintain clean and organized work and storage spaces used by the IT staff
- Help maintain security of IT facilities, equipment and access to information in accordance with IT policies and procedures
- Support the development and maintenance of the helpdesk knowledgebase
- Maintain an advanced understanding of current and emerging technologies
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 50 lbs without assistance
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must foster and maintain a positive and team oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills
- Balanced analytical and intuitive troubleshooting approach
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to assume ownership of an issue and see it through to resolution
- Expert knowledge of computer hardware, software, and peripherals
- Advanced proficiency with current Microsoft client operating systems, (i.e. XP, Seven)
- Intermediate understanding of computer networking
- Practical familiarity with Active Directory and related user and computer management tasks
- Basic understanding of Active Directory Group Policies
- Working knowledge of an enterprise disk imaging software such as Symantec Ghost
- Familiarity with Macintosh operating systems is desirable.
- Associates degree in Information Technology, or equivalent combination of education, certification and experience.
- One or more industry certifications from Comptia, Microsoft, Apple, or Cisco.
- 2+ years experience in a high-traffic customer service setting.
CareCore National - 13 months ago
Since 1994, CareCore National has provided comprehensive, customized programs to health plan clients that seek to manage appropriate...