Billabong, located in Irvine, Calif. is looking for an IT Support Specialist to join the team.
Objective: This position is responsible for providing maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, and related equipment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
• Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
• Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software, software licenses and supplies.
• Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation
• Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and
• Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
• Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2 years of relevant technical experience
Please submit resume through Malakye.com
Malakye.com - 18 months ago
If a surfer says, "Dude, pass me my Billabong," relax, he's just asking for his T-shirt. Billabong International makes surf...