What does the IT Support Specialist do?
This person will be responsible for providing desktop support to end users and working on IT-related projects. He or she must be motivated, knowledgeable, a team player, and be able to work flexible extended hours when necessary.
What are we looking for?
- Provide quality technical service to all end users in a timely and professional manner
- Assist in maintenance of all software licensing, configuration settings, operating systems, security updates, computer upgrades, major and minor software upgrades
- Troubleshoot and correct hardware and software problems
- Monitor the office network and internet connectivity to ensure all network environments are operational
- Assist in maintenance of network/server equipment, network security, and provide email support
- Help coordinate technical projects including telephone, wireless, audio/video setup Work on IT related projects, including reporting and documentation
- Some travel may be necessary
3 years related experience and/or training
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft operating systems including Windows XP, Windows 7, Microsoft Office
Some knowledge/experience with Apple devices and operating systems preferred
Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking and related technologies
Working knowledge of LAN and WAN connectivity
Printer, wireless, Audio/video troubleshooting skills
Good customer service and communication (oral/written) skills
Intouch Solutions - 18 months ago
When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference?
At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly...