GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
The IT Support Specialist will be responsible for the day to day IT support for
all of Perry’s team members. This IT Support Specialist is the initial point
of contact for supporting team members, technology, and systems. Supports the
production of safe, high-quality products and team member safety.
- Respond to technology incidents and requests received from team members via
phone calls, email, help desk requests and in person.
- Document all helpdesk actions using helpdesk software.
- Support in-house and third party applications and systems.
- Performs software installations, system configuration, and troubleshooting
in an effort to reach determined goals for first call resolution.
- Provides status updates and follow up communication with team members to
maintain customer satisfaction.
- Assist the IT Team with projects (research, documentation, testing, etc.)
- Update documentation and procedures as necessary.
- Capable of providing assistance to users over the phone and remotely
- Effective working in a team environment
- Customer focused with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills; effective in gaining an understanding of
user needs and conveying information to a wide range of internal users (written
- Proven ability to troubleshoot issues and identify root causes
- Able to follow guidelines and documentation
- Flexibility in schedule due to projects or other tasks
- IT degree, or at least 2 yrs. experience in IT support
- Work experience with Active Directory
- Work experience in a at least two of the following:
o Windows operating systems
o Install and update Windows software
o Microsoft Office & Microsoft Exchange
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Virus Removal
- Basic networking concepts: DNS, DHCP, LAN, WAN
Perry's Ice Cream - 12 months ago