***THIS IS AN ENTRY-LEVEL POSITION WITH LITTLE IT KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED. THE MAIN FOCUS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS AND PREVIOUS CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE.***
Signature Consultants’ client is seeking an IT Support Specialist. The IT Support Specialist will provide quality customer support on in-house software applications, PCs, peripherals and Microsoft suite products. As an IT Support Specialist, you will answer and record incoming problems and requests for service from internal employees.
Responsibilities for IT Support Specialist:
Required Skills for IT Support Specialist:
- Assists managers with technical, computer or phone issues
- Provides a high degree of customer satisfaction, technical expertise, accuracy and timeliness
- Records and resolves incoming requests for service
- Escalates issues to other members of Level 1 as well as Level 2 technicians
- Resolves service requests in the most effective and efficient manner following the established service level agreements
- Provides initial troubleshooting and triage for incoming support request
The ideal candidate for the IT Support Specialist role will possess excellent customer service skills. In addition, the IT Support Specialist must be an effective communicator and able to multi-task.
About Signature Consultants LLC:
- Prior call center experience
- PC hardware/software knowledge
- College degree a plus
Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. Signature is the 24th largest IT Staffing Firm in the United States (Source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 16 locations throughout the United States, Signature annually deploys more than 1,100 IT consultants to support, run and manage a client’s technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions and direct placement services. Signature was voted the “#1 Staffing Firm to Work For in the United States” in 2011 and 2012 (Source: Staffing Industry Analysts). Employees were anonymously surveyed to measure their level of engagement within the company, which accounted for Signature’s first-place ranking. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com .
Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants...