St. Luke's is a large (23 M.D., 300+ employee) practice with seven locations in Tampa Bay and Central Florida. Our practice consists of St. Luke's Cataract and Laser Institute, St. Luke's Surgical Center, St. Luke's at The Villages, and St. Luke's Surgical at The Villages. In addition to being a multi-specialty ophthalmology practice and ambulatory surgical center, our staff includes licensed providers who specialize in cosmetology, dermatology, plastic surgery, and hearing services. Our main office is in Tarpon Springs, with additional locations in Clearwater, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Spring Hill, Bayonet Point, and The Villages.
Available benefits for our employees (with some eligibility requirements) include: Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401(k) with Employer Match, Paid Time Off, and Holiday Pay.
We hire non-smokers only and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Job Specific Information:
Provides technical support for the setup, maintenance, and ongoing support of all related information technology software and hardware systems for the organization.
Responsibilities include primary help desk support for key software applications, local workstation and network systems for all offices located throughout the organization. Various other IT related tasks that may be assigned by IT Management.
- Provide support to organization management and staff in support of all software and hardware problems in a timely manner to ensure minimal down time.
- Ensures that all IT Policies and Procedures are followed.
- Setup and support all PCs, printers, and other related IT equipment (including laptops, iPads, SmartPhones, Fax Machines, and Scanners).
- Assist in the maintenance and support of various software applications (NextGen, Microsoft Dynamics SL, Laserfiche, Salesforce) used within the practice.
- Assist in various aspects of network administration as assigned by IT Management.
- Assist IT management in development and maintenance of policies and procedures relating to IT system.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be mobile in an office environment
- Occasional overhead and low reaching, bending, and the ability to exert force of up to 50 lbs. occasionally, up to 20 lbs. frequently and/or up to 10 lbs. constantly.
- Category III exposure to blood borne pathogens.
- Minimum 3 years of technical software and systems experience with mid-size organizations supporting 200+ users in multiple locations.
- Proficient in setup and support of workstations using Microsoft XP/Windows 7 operating systems.
- Experienced in support of Microsoft Server 2003/2008 network environments.
- Experienced in support of Wireless network environments.
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2008 Databases and relational design and administration functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010 Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher and Access.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, exercising discretion and independent judgment.
- Effectively manage multiple tasks and exercise sound judgment in crisis situations.
- Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Ability to travel to off-site locations within the Tampa Bay area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute - 19 months ago