Wedgewood Pharmacy, one of the nation’s leading compounding pharmacies, has an immediate opening for a full-time IT Support Technician. Must be available to work evenings 1pm – 9:30pm. Ideal candidates are proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems (XP through 2007) and Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft desktop or network certifications. We are conveniently located in Swedesboro, NJ only 30 minutes from Philadelphia and Wilmington.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Answer, evaluate and prioritize incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with desktop hardware, software, networking, and other computer related technologies.
- Handle problem recognition, research, isolation and follow-up for user issues; refer more complex problems to supervisor and maintain daily reports.
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance for PCs, lap tops and printers.
- Load specified software packages such as operating systems, word processing, or spreadsheet programs into computer.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to train end users – both one-on-one and in groups.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware (workstations and peripherals )
- Ability to quickly identify specific hardware problems and troubleshoot
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees/management
- Demonstrate ability to grow in position and responsibilities up to and including server and network administration.
This is a full-time position which includes a benefits package for health, dental, vision, and paid time off.
- High School degree or equivalent. Associate or Bachelor degree preferred.
- Applicable Microsoft desktop or network certifications or coursework underway.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems (XP through 2007) and Microsoft Office applications.
Quality Compounded Medications, Service and Value from Wedgewood Pharmacy
Wedgewood Pharmacy is a PCAB®-accredited compounding pharmacy. As...